Bonjour!

Pour les nouveaux membres, vous pouvez nous dire ici qui vous êtes, quels sont vos goûts dans le chemin de fer...etc...

Modérateurs: pelican, Zébu

Bonjour!

Messagepar tyco » 06 03 2012 à 21:03

Bonjour!
Mon français n'est pas très bonne. Je comprendre, mais ne peut pas ecris, excusez-moi, je vais ecris partir d'ici en anglais.

Hello to everybody! Sorry for my bad French, I am trying to improve it.
My name is Octavian, I am 23 years old, i live in Arad, Romania and i am in love with trains. I started collecting H0 trains about 6 years ago. A short while after, me and a couple of friends started a local model railroad club, In the last years we went to national and international shows, and made a lot of friends there(from Germany, Austria, Hungary). We have an old site, sadly only in Romanian, www.arrailclub.uv.ro but it hasn't been updated in a while(we want to make a new one).
I have a small layout at home, not to large(3,25/1,25m), which, if you want, i will present it to you. It is only normal gauge, because i didn't have enough space to put a metric line in. I collect mainly CFR models, or models that can be converted into CFR, mainly era III-IVc, my favorite being steam engines.
A special place in my heart is ocupied by "the green arrow", which is the first electrified railroad in eastern Europe and the 8th in the world. It is...you guessed it, a metric line, that is connected to the Arad Tramway, which is also metric. I started a few years ago a site dedicated to it, with pictures, history and details about the line and the trains that run on it. If you want more details I can open a topic about it, but for now you can visit www.sageata-verde.uv.ro for some pictures, and a google translation of the site :)
I have been reading this forum for a while and i opened an account because I just started work on a model tram that used to run in Arad, and am stuck at the designing part. I will use a CNC mill to cut the model, but i have a lot of questions regarding the mechanical part especially. This is my first home-made model so i am a bit rusty...
That about wraps it up with me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask(you can respond in French, i will understand).
All the best!
tyco

Re: Bonjour!

Messagepar rabelaisien » 06 03 2012 à 21:09

Bienvenue, willkomen, Welcome
ADTC Est Parisien, association d'usagers des transports http://www.trains-de-jardin.net/forum/v ... =36&t=1111
Liens et agendas http://mobilitedurable.forumdediscussio ... els-t8.htm
Forum de la Seine-Saint-Denis http://groups.google.com/group/IDF93/topics?hl=fr
Transports éventuellement bizarres Transport innovators http://groups.google.com/group/transpor ... pics?hl=fr
rabelaisien

Messagepar Zébu » 06 03 2012 à 21:59

Hello, tyco,
Thank you for your introduction !
Directeur technique des Saroulmapoul
Great Officer of CQFD
Zébu
Gredin !! Captain Couque

Messagepar Kazh du » 06 03 2012 à 22:08

Hello Tyco welcome aboard :F5
you speak French better than we're able to to the same in Romanian #B5
Kazh du
Bidouilleur invétéré

Messagepar pelican » 07 03 2012 à 09:38

hello Tyco ! Welcome !! :F5
ceci dit, n'oublions pas que le forum est consacré aux voies métriques et étroites, et la voie normale est juste tolérée dans la cantine ! ;)
Pélican, Soixantologue (© by Pélican ..) Plus jamais de Hom

PME LE forum des voies Etroites et Métriques
petit train de la Scarpe
pelican
Chuck Squad, chenapan

Retourner vers Présentation des nouveaux membres !