Du nouveau en Italie...

Pour parler des nouveautés sorties ou prévues. Mais aussi pour poser des questions diverses sur ce qui existe en "voie métrique et étroite". Cela concerne bien sur le matériel, locos et wagons, mais aussi les livres et DVD parlant de notre passion...

Modérateur: SteamyStef

Re: Du nouveau en Italie...

Messagepar Storm » 27 03 2012 à 15:54

Could you tell us which is the entraxe between axles and the diameter of the weels please :maitre:

Storm NORRIS B.A. Addict
Storm
Bifidus Actif en vacances

Messagepar ETR301 » 28 03 2012 à 08:44

Philosophy of this motorized chassis is to be built according to modeller requests (it means with wheels diameter and bogie interaxis he needs too). Now I have available wheels with diameter 8, 9 and 10mm, and bogie with interaxis 19, 21, 23 and 28mm. But, if someone needs wheels or bogies with different dimensions, it's possible to have them too
Stefano Tuveri
ETR301

Messagepar Storm » 28 03 2012 à 08:52

Thank's Stefano :maitre: In fact, this chassis could be a good solution for some french models like Socofer (B.A.), X2000, X5000 (CFC) or SY (CP) :B3

Storm NORRIS B.A. Addict
Storm

Messagepar ETR301 » 05 04 2012 à 17:33

Hello. As I wrote in previous message, ADe presentation'll be done during a Railway Fair here in Sardegna. So, this fair has been moved from 14 april to 27-28-29 april, and ADe presentation'll be done in those days too. But, while we wait to can see ADe in the fair, I'll show you something of her, in the meantime. So, in this video: http://vimeo.com/39684183 you can see the mechanic tests and, as you can see, ADe is able to travel up to 12% gradients, coupled with two dummy railcars.
To make tests more hard, the mechanics components haven't been lubricated, and they are silent in this conditions too (noise in the video is higher than real, because videocamera amplifies automatically low noises when videos are done in a silent place).
Then, about Sardegna Railway Fair, I'll send you photos and videos, hoping you'll like it.
Best regards from Sardegna!
Stefano
Stefano Tuveri
ETR301

Messagepar mikado » 08 04 2012 à 23:02

Thanks Stephano for the video.
It's very impressive to see this chassis climbing !
The idle speed seems to be excellent !
Jean-Michel
mikado

Messagepar ETR301 » 25 05 2012 à 12:22

Hello, the metric railways program goes on! So, I've just started production of the coach for the railcar ADe. This is an image of RPe body prototype. These models'll be ready in july. On website http://web.tiscali.it/seven_prog_mecc all the infos, and a little present for those wo are giving trust to my work.
See you soon!
Stefano Tuveri

Stefano Tuveri
ETR301

Messagepar ETR301 » 18 09 2013 à 10:18

Hello! After many time, I have some news about my H0m models. The train with loco LDe FCS and two freight cars is just to be available. Then, now it's possible to have the railcar ADe "pre-painted" (that means to have the kit with esterior parts painted - see photo). It helps those, that never painted a model before, to build their railcar. You can find the all infos in my website ( http://web.tiscali.it/seven_prog_mecc ). Then, in the same website, you can find many articles about model designing and, besides, our "web-magazine" with old photos of the metric Sardinia railwais. For every question or info you need, you can contact me to mail: seven-prog.mecc@tiscali.it
See you soon!
Stefano Tuveri
Fichiers joints
Stefano Tuveri
ETR301

Précédente

Retourner vers Nouveautés, matériels, le coin des techniciens !